Thursday, January 1, 2015

Lemon Meringue Tart



I absolutely love lemon meringue tarts. I made this some time back, but FORGOT to post it up!

The tart was terribly HARD. I thought I may have overbaked it, but even when baked nicely, it seemed hard. *shrugs* Need to play around with the tart base. 

Nonetheless, the lemon curd and meringue combination's yummy. We still need the tart base to bring everything together though... So more hard work to figure things out!


I didn't have any fuel in my blow torch, so instead of blow torching the meringue tarts, I threw them into the oven on the Grill mode. 

It toasted somewhat, but just didn't give you that yummy taste from blow torch. Or maybe I just didn't toast it enough. 

More experiments to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...