Sunday, October 10, 2010

Slow Roasted Pork Belly


Tried out this slow roasted pork belly recipe. It is DELICIOUS! Despite the fact I forgot to add the white wine, it cooked perfectly - it was nice and soft. BUT with the wine, I'm sure it would have been better, and would have tasted more "western". It tasted like Asian roast pork. :P

Potatos behind were DELICIOUS too! Too bad I only threw in 2 potatos. :( I was worried it wouldn't be nice as I didn't have any fresh herbs on hand. But potatos are just delicious with standard salt and pepper seasoning.

Grandma (and uncle ivan and aunt lena) dropped by so they got to try the food! I'm not entirely certain they enjoyed it, but Dad, Mom and Cyn seemed to.

We were lucky gma dropped by as she helped to slice (or rather, chop) the meat! She's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...